• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

andiesenji

andiesenji

It's the frame of a spoon holder without the pan.  I have one exactly like it.  Mine came with a wall grid system with several cooking tools and this could hang from a hook or sit on the counter.  It was not practical for heavy ladles or long spoons.  Wooden spoons were fine.

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 7.18.02 AM.png

I've got this one also.

59cd068b94003_ScreenShot2017-09-28at7_24_45AM.thumb.png.ce099cf5f020f24f34084ec9f4050efe.png

andiesenji

andiesenji

It's the frame of a spoon holder without the pan.  I have one exactly like it.  Mine came with a wall grid system with several cooking tools and this could hang from a hook or sit on the counter.  It was not practical for heavy ladles or long spoons.  Wooden spoons were fine.

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 7.18.02 AM.png