• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Biscotti in Vancouver area

Hi - first time poster. Would like to hear from other biscotti lovers. Where to you buy your biscotti? Most of the ones I buy at coffee shops are very dry and lacking any flavour. Bought some good biscotti last summer at the Trout Lake Market but when I went back next week to get more, the stall wasn't there. Please share your sources - bakeries or cofffee shops!! Thanks

Hi - first time poster.  Would like to hear from other biscotti lovers.  Where to you buy your biscotti?  Most of the ones I buy at coffee shops are very dry and lacking any flavour.  Bought some good biscotti last summer at the Trout Lake Market but when I went back next week to get more, the stall wasn't there.  Please share your sources - bakeries or cofffee shops!!  Thanks

I am heading up to Mix The Bakery on Monday,

I will check it out ad report back. So far, everything that I have had from there has been very good.

Cheers

Neil

Neil Wyles

Hamilton Street Grill

www.hamiltonstreetgrill.com

My husband is a biscuit dunker and loves to keep a big stash of biscotti at home at all times for his weekend newspapers & coffee. We (he I should say) buy biscotti from Mix Bakery on 10th. Neil, what did you think? My personal favourite is the one with toffee and chocolate chips in them!!

Ecco Il Pane use to carry amazing biscotti but just like their sour cherry and chocolate buns, they are no longer sold:(

When I use to get my daily espresso at Cafe Artigianno I would often buy their biscotti. I'm not sure who supplied them but they were the soft kind that didn't seem to be double baked. Their pistachio & cranberry biscotti goes so well with their latte!

ahh where's the button for the fries?

[quote

When I use to get my daily espresso at Cafe Artigianno I would often buy their biscotti. I'm not sure who supplied them but they were the soft kind that didn't seem to be double baked. Their pistachio & cranberry biscotti goes so well with their latte!

**Melanie**