• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

New Gordon Ramsey series on BBC America

tan319

iamthestretch - thanks, I guess its slightly better then what we originally thought.

So I can't seem to find where I read it but someone said that this series is actually a year or two old and is being reran in America.

Is this true?

Tonight's Boiling Point (from BBC America website):

Gordon is striving to be the youngest chef ever to attain 2 Michelin stars. It takes a lot of time and effort to be the best which explains why Gordon is in the kitchen experimenting with new dishes at 3am. Ep. 3

Indeed a show older than 'Nightmares. Perhaps repeating now to make way for his new show?

Having worked a short spell in a busy BOH, calling your colleagues anything better than "shithead" was disrespectful. I am therefore not offended by the "spic" call, no matter how sociopathic Gordo appears to be, that's life in a kitchen, boyo!

"I took the habit of asking Pierre to bring me whatever looks good today and he would bring out the most wonderful things," - bleudauvergne

foodblogs: Dining Downeast I - Dining Downeast II

Portland Food Map.com