• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

AAQuesada

AAQuesada

I  haven't made that one and I'm not old enough to remember tamales from that era! But the filing is based on a chile Colorado which I  did make this week and  i liked quite a bit for enchiladas.  The masa had a bit of olive oil in the dough in addition to the regular ingredients. 

I'll prolly make her flour tortillas with milk and butter next!

95D9EE87-1220-4D42-A760-7652E41DBDE5.jpeg

77D15B2D-A9B5-4197-918E-B0F39D48133D.jpeg

AAQuesada

AAQuesada

I  haven't made that one and I'm not old enough to remember tamales from that era! But the filing is based on a chile Colorado which I  did make this week and  i liked quite a bit for enchiladas.  The masa had a bit of olive oil in the dough in addition to the regular ingredients. 

AAQuesada

AAQuesada

I  haven't made that one and I'm not old enough to remember tamales from that era! But the filing is based on a chile Colorado which I  did make this week SMS i liked quite a bit for enchiladas.  The masa had a bit of olive oil in the dough in addition to the regular ingredients.