• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Silly question ...

Dear Faith,

This is a silly game, that I played sometimes when I was younger with my friends, on other subjects. Here it is:

If you were obliged to leave Italy, what would you bring with you (related to food)? Max. 3 choices. :biggrin:

Thank you

Pia

Ciao Pia

I like silly games. I think I'd choose extra virgin (which I always take with me when I travel outside Italy), probably the just-pressed Castello di Ama that I got this week. And bread, the fantastic bread that I get from Pane e Salute in Orsara di Puglia, all natural levain, lasts 3 weeks. And some Amedei Chuao 70% chocolate.

a presto

Faith

Dear Faith,

This is a silly game, that I played sometimes when I was younger with my friends, on other subjects. Here it is:

If you were obliged to leave Italy, what would you bring with you (related to food)? Max. 3 choices.  :biggrin:

Thank you

Pia