• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Recipe for BEEF STEW?

fierydrunk

So glad your first attempt was mostly successful. You'll get a feel for what is right when working with your own recipes. :biggrin: PCs are a great convenience for some things. Tender meats and creamy veggies. I especially like to use it when the weather is hot and I don't want to heat up the kitchen with long term cooking methods. Kudos! fierydrunk to you and Hollis. :wink:

Judith Love

North of the 30th parallel

One woman very courteously approached me in a grocery store, saying, "Excuse me, but I must ask why you've brought your dog into the store." I told her that Grace is a service dog.... "Excuse me, but you told me that your dog is allowed in the store because she's a service dog. Is she Army or Navy?" Terry Thistlewaite