• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

TechieTechie

TechieTechie

Er, um, here goes.

1. Chocolate Pop Tarts, cooked just enough for the innards to be gooey and the tops crispy...I tried Amy's organic ones...and they tasted like wallpaper paste

2. Totino's supreme pizza rolls...ditto, gotta go all the way on this

3. Undercooked Ghiradelli Double Chocolate brownies (the interior should be just slightly gooey)

4. Raw Nestle's chocolate chip cookie dough

5. Little Debbies Nutty Buddys

6. Home fried chicken nuggets and spicy curly fries (Arby's rendition is surprisingly good)

7. Fried Mozzarella Sticks

8. Fried Honey Dipped Chicken Wings

9. Popeye's Fried Chicken, especially thighs and fries.

10. McDonalds Sausage Biscuits and Starbucks' Sausage and Egg Sandwich (sans egg)

11. Pork Chops with spicy salt (aka Sichuan salt and pepper pork chops aka fried hunks of pork that are super spicy and yummy)

12. Ginger Beer (I've downgraded from Red's extra to Diet Barett's which is surprisingly good).

Wow, now that I list them out, I feel really dirty. Good thing I only consume the latter two on a semi-regular basis.

TechieTechie

TechieTechie

Er, um, here goes.

1. Chocolate Pop Tarts, cooked just enough for the innards to be gooey and the tops crispy...I tried Amy's organic ones...and they tasted like wallpaper paste

3. Undercooked Ghiradelli Double Chocolate brownies (the interior should be just slightly gooey)

5. Little Debbies Nutty Buddys

5. Home fried chicken nuggets and spicy curly fries (Arby's rendition is surprisingly good)

6. Fried Mozzarella Sticks

7. Fried Honey Dipped Chicken Wings

8. Popeye's Fried Chicken, especially thighs and fries.

9. McDonalds Sausage Biscuits and Starbucks' Sausage and Egg Sandwich (sans egg)

10. Pork Chops with spicy salt (aka Sichuan salt and pepper pork chops aka fried hunks of pork that are super spicy and yummy)

11. Ginger Beer (I've downgraded from Red's extra to Diet Barett's which is surprisingly good).

Wow, now that I list them out, I feel really dirty. Good thing I only consume the latter two on a semi-regular basis.

TechieTechie

TechieTechie

Er, um, here goes.

5. Home fried chicken nuggets and spicy curly fries (Arby's rendition is surprisingly good)

6. Fried Mozzarella Sticks

7. Fried Honey Dipped Chicken Wings

8. Popeye's Fried Chicken, especially thighs and fries.

9. McDonalds Sausage Biscuits and Starbucks' Sausage and Egg Sandwich (sans egg)

10. Pork Chops with spicy salt (aka Sichuan salt and pepper pork chops aka fried hunks of pork that are super spicy and yummy)

11. Ginger Beer (I've downgraded from Red's extra to Diet Barett's which is surprisingly good).