• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Magnolia Grill, night before pig pickin

Malawry

A certain friend (*cough* Edemuth) suggested to me verbally that we should see if anybody was interested in a dinner at Magnolia Grill the night before Varmint's pig pickin'. After much debate we decided to see if there was any widespread interest. If so I'll call the restaurant and see if they can accommodate us.

MG is in Durham, NC. I haven't eaten there but anticipate some of the best cuisine available with a Southern bent.

Maybe we could fix ya'll a plate, Varmint. :wink:

Rachel, sounds cool. If you want to meet in DC maybe you can start a thread in the DC forum.

Don't know when you consider to be "night before the pickin" (Many folks seem to be arriving in Raleigh on Friday, which would make the night before the event to be Thursday), But Rich and I will be in DC on thursday evening, and will be arriving in Raleigh on Friday afternoon. Would be game to meet up with folks in DC on Thursday or to hit up a NC joint on Friday...

=Mark

Give a man a fish, he eats for a Day.

Teach a man to fish, he eats for Life.

Teach a man to sell fish, he eats Steak