• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FrogPrincesse

FrogPrincesse

Typo

Clint Eastwood (Mike Ryan) with Michter's rye whiskey, green Chartreuse, Angostura bitters, demerara syrup (I used half demerara syrup half gum syrup).

Clint Eastwood (Mike Ryan via Robert Simonson via Frederic Yarm) with Michter's rye whiskey, green Chartreuse, Angostura bitters, demerara syrup #cocktail #cocktails #craftcocktails #oldfashioned #whiskey #rye

The generous dose of bitters (1 bar spoon, as much as the Chartreuse) was fun and actually less in-your-face than I would have imagined. Very good Old Fashioned variation, and I am falling more and more in love with the Michter's rye. 

FrogPrincesse

FrogPrincesse

Clint Eastwood (Mike Ryan) with Michter's rye whiskey, green Chartreuse, Angostura bitters, demerara syrup (I used half demerara syrup half gum syrup).

Clint Eastwood (Mike Ryan via Robert Simonson via Frederic Yarm) with Michter's rye whiskey, green Chartreuse, Angostura bitters, demerara syrup #cocktail #cocktails #craftcocktails #oldfashioned #whiskey #rye

The generous dose of bitters (1 bar spoon, as much as the Chartreuse) was fun and actually less in-your-face than I would have imagined. Very good Old Fashione variation and I am falling more and more in love with Michter's.