• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

9 minutes ago, Maison Rustique said:

Why? How very unappealing.

They're always looking for a new gimmick, to stand out from the competition.  I don't think it's so bad and anyway, it's the taste that counts.

It will pass, as did the Bareheaded Sichuan restaurant where the wait staff, male and female all shaved their heads.

bareheaded1.jpg.b323beb22d07a1031cacbae9f2c9adf8.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

5 minutes ago, Maison Rustique said:

They're always looking for a new gimmick, to stand out from the competition.  I don't think it's so bad and anyway, it's the taste that counts.

It will pass, as did the Bareheaded Sichuan restaurant where the wait staff, male and female all shaved their heads.

liuzhou

liuzhou

3 minutes ago, Maison Rustique said: