• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

Ok - got the hotel sorted - we will be at the Marriott Four Points on Dixie Rd in Mississauga. 

$159 Cdn per night is the rate - (tax will add about $30 Cdn per night). Still deciding if we will do Show and Tell there or move over to Rodney's new facility. When you check in you can purchase breakfast vouchers for $13 per day (they gave us a break from the usual $18). The block is for 20 rooms - half one king, other half two queens. I'm expecting most people to come in on Thursday  but it allows for a couple of people to come in on Wednesday. 

Working on getting the reservation to allow the king and two queens - right now I'm just seeing the king. 

Book by April 23. 

Let me know if there is any problem accessing it. 

Link to reservations

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

Ok - got the hotel sorted - we will be at the Marriott Four Points on Dixie Rd in Mississauga. 

$159 Cdn per night is the rate - (tax will add about $30 Cdn per night). Still deciding if we will do Show and Tell there or move over to Rodney's new facility. When you check in you can purchase breakfast vouchers for $13 per day (they gave us a break from the usual $18). The block is for 20 rooms - half one king, other half two queens. I'm expecting most people to come in on Thursday  but it allows for a couple of people to come in on Wednesday. 

Let me know if there is any problem accessing it. 

Link to reservations