• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Arey

Arey

This afternoon my niece called to discuss Thanksgiving dinner which she usually gets from a restaurant and brings down here.  She wants something a bit more elaborate than a Wawa turkey sub. I refrained from reccomending  Stouffer's  frozen turkey breast  dinner which I rather like. (Hey,I'm 83 years old with arthritis  and  use a walker.Most of my kitchen equipment is either too high or too low  for me to reach) While checking out what's available she came

across one restaurant that charges $200 for a thanksgiving dinner that serves 6 people, but does not include a turkey. 

Arey

Arey

This afternoon my niece called to discuss Thanksgiving dinner which she usually gets from a restaurant and brings down here.  She wants something a bit more elaborate than a Wawa turkey sub. I refrained from reccomending  Stouffer's  frozen turkey breast  dinner which I rather like. (Hey,I'm 83 years old with arthritis  and  use a walker.Most of my kitchen equipment is either too high or too low  for me to reach) While checking out what's available she came 

across one restaurant that charges $200 for a thanksgiving dinner that serves 6 people, but does not include a turkey.