• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

23 hours ago, liuzhou said:

Fuchsia is going to be reading five short excerpts from the book on BBC radio,

Thanks a bunch for sharing this!
I just listened to the first 4 episodes and am saving the final episode for later. I didn’t search to see if an audio book with Fuchsia reading is in the works but, if so, it will be a delight to listen to. I tend to race along when reading and this is writing that deserves to be savored.  Her pace and pauses allow for that beautifully. 

Edited to add - oops…just noticed your quoted message from Fuchsia confirming the audio book!

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

23 hours ago, liuzhou said:

Fuchsia is going to be reading five short excerpts from the book on BBC radio,

Thanks a bunch for sharing this!
I just listened to the first 4 episodes and am saving the final episode for later. I didn’t search to see if an audio book with Fuchsia reading is in the works but, if so, it will be a delight to listen to. I tend to race along when reading and this is writing that deserves to be savored.  Her pace and pauses allow for that beautifully.