• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Vapre

Vapre

8 hours ago, SLB said:

I had an unpleasant experience with Momofuku's direct-mail service, though, and wouldn't go that route again.  They have them at Whole Foods.  

Did your soy sauce leak half the bottle in transit and then you emailed customer service and waited a week and emailed them again and heard nothing? Ask me how I know.

Vapre

Vapre

8 hours ago, SLB said:

I had an unpleasant experience with Momofuku's direct-mail service, though, and wouldn't go that route again.  They have them at Whole Foods.  

Did your soy sauce leak half the bottle in transit and then you emailed customer service and waiting a week and emailed them again and heard nothing? Ask me how I know.

Vapre

Vapre

8 hours ago, SLB said:

Did your soy sauce leak half the bottle and then you emailed customer service and waiting a week and emailed them again and heard nothing? Ask me how I know.