• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

OlyveOyl

OlyveOyl

@rotus  The potatoes were cooked, I had them on gentle heat while I steamed the chard. And I usually do use nutmeg but I cooked a couple of cloves of garlic with the chard and grated that into the bechamel and on top of the potatoes.  I convection baked 375*ish until the sides were bubbling a bit and the top was browned.

OlyveOyl

OlyveOyl

@rotus  The potatoes were cooked, I had them on gentle heat while I steamed the chard. And I usually do use nutmeg but I cooked a couple of cloves of garlic with the chard and grated that into the bechamel and on top of the potatoes.  I convection baked 357* ish until the sides were bubbling a bit and the top was browned.