• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

A combination of pain and the result of spending most of my time in bed has severely disrupted my sleep patterns, meaning meal times are being judged by my defective inner clock. So tonight's dinner was more like a lunch at dinnertime. I'll probably have dinner for tomorrow's breakfast.

遇难三明治 (yù nàn sān míng zhì), bánh mì and 金瓯碳烤鸡肉串 (jīn ōu tàn kǎo jī ròu chuàn), Golden Vietnamese charcoal grilled chicken skewers from a local Vietnamese restaurant called Saigon. The chicken was spectacular. Should have ordered two more.

Vietnamese.thumb.jpg.e2456cdfd13e7ab5ce5d61430714edf2.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

A combination of pain and the result of spending most of my time in bed has severely disrupted my sleep patterns, meaning meal times are being judged by my defective inner clock. So tonight's dinner was more like a lunch at dinnertime. I'll probably have dinner for tomorrow's breakfast.

遇难三明治 (yù nàn sān míng zhì), bánh mì and 金瓯碳烤鸡肉串 (jīn ōu tàn kǎo jī ròu chuàn), Golden Vietnamese charcoal grilled chicken skewers from a local Vienamese restaurant called Saigon. The chicken was spectacular. Should have ordered two more.

Vietnamese.thumb.jpg.e2456cdfd13e7ab5ce5d61430714edf2.jpg