• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

Last night. This was titled on the app in English as ‘Spicy Fried Pork Crisps in Korean Style’ but the Chinese name, 辣味猪肉薄脆 (là wèi zhū ròu báo cuì) says ‘Spicy Pork Thin Crisp’’ and doesn’t mention Korea at all.

The description reads ‘stir fried pork with Korean chilli sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, shredded onion and arugula to add to make it meaty, slightly spicy and crispy, rich layers’.

I describe it as ‘old, dried up, rock hard, cold toast with no flavour whatsoever’. Truly dreadful. I did forget to add the supplied arugula but it would have made no difference to my assessment.

Korea.thumb.jpg.6f123f83d07fa4e661f5d3e962bcbc13.jpg

I’ve had good pizza and even a decent salad from this restaurant but this was just an a embarrassment.

liuzhou

liuzhou

This was titled on the app in English as ‘Spicy Fried Pork Crisps in Korean Style’ but the Chinese name, 辣味猪肉薄脆 (là wèi zhū ròu báo cuì) says ‘Spicy Pork Thin Crisp’’ and doesn’t mention Korea at all.

The description reads ‘stir fried pork with Korean chilli sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, shredded onion and arugula to add to make it meaty, slightly spicy and crispy, rich layers’.

I describe it as ‘old, dried up, rock hard, cold toast with no flavour whatsoever’. Truly dreadful. I did forget to add the supplied arugula but it would have made no difference to my assessment.

I’ve had good pizza and even a decent salad from this restaurant but this was just an a embarrassment.

liuzhou

liuzhou

This was titled on the app in English as ‘Spicy Fried Pork Crisps in Korean Style’ but the Chinese name, 辣味猪肉薄脆 (là wèi zhū ròu báo cuì) says ‘Spicy Pork Thin Crisp’’ and doesn’t mention Korea at all.

I’ve good pizza and even a decent salad from this restaurant but this was just an a embarrassment.