• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

I am really getting tired of delivery meals, but have no real choice. Tonight, I went with one I've had many times, but it arrived with a twist. 海鲜炒饭 (hǎi xiān chǎo fàn) seafood fried rice with extra shrimp to help out the squid, mussels and scallops. It came topped with an unordered or charged for 烤鸡腿 (kǎo jī tuǐ) grilled chicken thigh. Bonus.

_20230921183825.thumb.jpg.97abe686c008b7181d7261f8d5755ca0.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

I am really getting tired of delivery meals, but have no real choice. Tonight, I went with one I've had many times, but it arrived with a twist. 海鲜炒饭 (hǎi xiān chǎo fàn) seafood fried rice with extra shrimp to help out the squid, mussels and scallops. It came topped with an unordered or charged for 烤鸡腿 (kǎo jī tuǐ) chicken thigh. Bonus.

_20230921183825.thumb.jpg.97abe686c008b7181d7261f8d5755ca0.jpg