• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

This is by far the best of the delivered meals I've been living on for the last too many months. Staggeringly good.

海鲜虾蟹粥 (hǎi xiān xiā xiè zhōu), fresh seafood and crab congee.

A huge serving of rice porridge stuffed with large shrimp, scallops and crab. The rice was cooked in a shellfish broth and flavoured with ginger, garlic and Chinese chives. Came with three dips / garnishes: chili paste, pickled daikon and pickled mustard leaf.

congee.thumb.jpg.5a120eb09d2d35495417e4037171b9d0.jpg

Will definitely be revisiting.

¥24.80 CNY / $3.50 USD

liuzhou

liuzhou

This is by far the best of the delivered meals I've been living on for the last too many months. Staggeringly good.

海鲜虾蟹粥 (hǎi xiān xiā xiè yù), fresh seafood and crab congee.

A huge serving of rice porridge stuffed with large shrimp, scallops and crab. The rice was cooked in a shellfish broth and flavoured with ginger, garlic and Chinese chives. Came with three dips / garnishes: chili paste, pickled daikon and pickled mustard leaf.

¥24.80 CNY / $3.50 USD

liuzhou

liuzhou

海鲜虾蟹粥 (hǎi xiān há xiè yù), fresh seafood and crab congee.

¥24.80 CNY / $3.50 USD

liuzhou

liuzhou

A huge serving of rice porridge stuffed with large shrimp, scallops and crab. the rice was cooked in a shellfish broth and flavoured with ginger, garlic and Chinese chives. Came with three dips / garnishes: chili paste, pickled daikon and pickled mustard leaf.

¥24.80 CNY / $3.50 USD

liuzhou

liuzhou

A huge serving of rice porridge stuffed with large shrimp, scallops and crab. the rice was cooked in a shellfish broth and flavoured with ginger, garlic and Chinese chives. Came with three dips / garnishes: chili paste, pickled daikon and pickled mustard leaf.

¥24.80 CNY / $3.50 USD