• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

curls

curls

40 minutes ago, Kerry Beal said:

As I recall when @patris ordered from there she didn't get it? Does say it's in stock though.

Hmmm... tried to order and got a message that there are no shipping methods available. Tried their phone number and it did not go thru. I submitted an email/query thru their "contact us" link -- we'll see if I get a reply. Perhaps they have stopped selling in the US and haven't closed out their website. If you see them on sale again, please let me know.

curls

curls

34 minutes ago, Kerry Beal said:

As I recall when @patris ordered from there she didn't get it? Does say it's in stock though.

Hmmm... tried to order and got a message that there are no shipping methods available. Tried their phone number and it did not go thru. Perhaps they have stopped selling in the US and haven't closed out their website. If you see them on sale again, please let me know.