• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FauxPas

FauxPas

47 minutes ago, Shelby said:

I really thought the guy that said he couldn't taste due to Covid would not do well.  I, so far, am wrong.

I was a bit surprised by that also! 

47 minutes ago, Shelby said:

Ohhhhh Sam.  Tried so hard to sell his grilled potatoes in his "Samdaloo".

Though I don't think Sam ever admitted to the judges that he forgot his boiled potatoes and left them behind, did he? 

Do you watch Last Chance Kitchen as well, @Shelby? I enjoy it as much (sometimes more) than the regular show. 

FauxPas

FauxPas

8 minutes ago, Shelby said:

I really thought the guy that said he couldn't taste due to Covid would not do well.  I, so far, am wrong.

I was a bit surprised by that also! 

9 minutes ago, Shelby said:

Ohhhhh Sam.  Tried so hard to sell his grilled potatoes in his "Samdaloo".

Though I don't think Sam ever admitted to the judges that he forgot his boiled potatoes behind, did he? 

Do you watch Last Chance Kitchen as well, @Shelby? I enjoy it as much (sometimes more) than the regular show.