• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

CookBot

CookBot

2 hours ago, &roid said:

Finally got round to making it yesterday. Everything’s feeling very autumnal here so I paired it with some confit duck and butter poached potatoes.

Duck with cabbage and potatoes = practically the very definition of autumn.  I need to buy a duck (or two).

8 hours ago, Ann_T said:
They also served , complimentary, a wonderful garlic bread with Gorgonzola that we both loved so I had to recreate it as well.

OMG, gorgonzola on garlic bread?  I can't believe I've never had that before.  Or even just on a garlic-rubbed bruschetta.  Must do immediately.

CookBot

CookBot

2 hours ago, &roid said:

Finally got round to making it yesterday. Everything’s feeling very autumnal here so I paired it with some confit duck and butter poached potatoes.

Duck with cabbage and potatoes = practically the very definition of potatoes.  I need to buy a duck (or two).

8 hours ago, Ann_T said:
They also served , complimentary, a wonderful garlic bread with Gorgonzola that we both loved so I had to recreate it as well.

OMG, gorgonzola on garlic bread?  I can't believe I've never had that before.  Or even just on a garlic-rubbed bruschetta.  Must do immediately.