• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Marlene

Marlene

Thank you all for the kind words.  It's been a very long time since I've been here but you've all made me feel like I never left :)  This worked out ok I think.  Smoked Turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, broccoli and hollandaise, dressing and of course of course gravy.  I have an apple crisp in the oven but it won't be ready for a while yet.  

done turkey.jpg

stuffing.jpg

cranberry sauce.jpg

plated.jpg

with gravy.jpg

carved4.png

Marlene

Marlene

Thank you all for the kind words.  It's been a very long time since I've been here but you've all made me feel like I never left :)  This worked out ok I think.  Smoked Turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, broccoli and hollandaise, dressing and of course of course gravy.  I have an apple crisp in the oven but it won't be ready for a while yet.  

done turkey.jpg

carved.jpg

stuffing.jpg

cranberry sauce.jpg

plated.jpg

with gravy.jpg