• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rob1234

rob1234

I received my Searzall Pro pack. It was supposed to come with Booker and Dax’s “proprietary torch head” but it just came with an off the shelf BlueFire torch head. Is that what others have gotten?

Haven’t had a chance to use it yet.

*Edit. I guess I should have just checked their indiegogo page. "We are working with the same parent manufacturer as Blue Fire. We tested a number of slight variations to find the best model. The original intention was for original branding and packaging, but that would have caused further delays."

rob1234

rob1234

I received my Searzall Pro pack. It was supposed to come with Booker and Dax’s “proprietary torch head” but it just came with an off the shelf BlueFire torch head. Is that what others have gotten?

Haven’t had a chance to use it yet.