• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

We Canadians can claim many things for our own including the Canadarm space thingy no I just wanted to be clear.

5 minutes ago, adey73 said:

Will attempt this weekend, they look like a luminous Millionaires shortcake. 

The ones I have tried are incredibly sweet. I am not a fan. However, they are one of the few cuisine-related things we Canadians can claim as our own. Or at least we think we can! No doubt someone will point out that they originated elsewhere. 

Anna N

Anna N

We Canadians can claim many things for our own including the Canadarm space thingy no I just wanted to be clear.

2 minutes ago, adey73 said:

The ones I have tried are incredibly sweet. I am not a fan. However, they are one of the few cuisine-related things we Canadians can claim as our own. Or at least we think we can! No doubt someone will point out that they originated elsewhere. 

Anna N

Anna N

Just now, adey73 said:

The ones I have tried are incredibly sweet. I am not a fan. However, they are one of the few things we Canadians can claim as our own. Or at least we think we can! No doubt someone will point out that they originated elsewhere.