• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Annie_H

Annie_H

A couple of hippy 'garbage' plates. A NewEngland term for Diner excessive egg/potato/sausage/pancake massive slop. 

I do not usually pic our 'garbage' plates being so piled on and really about next day lunches.

Fresh RG scarlet runner beans, fresh humus, ramen eggs, 10-green shaved salad. Lunch salads packed away but a great 'garbage' dinner.

A zesty and a spicy humus. So good I'm soaking another 2 cups of garbanzos tonight.

IMG_5854.jpeg

IMG_1363.jpeg

Annie_H

Annie_H

A couple of hippy 'garbage' plates. A NewEngland term for Diner excessive egg/potato/sausage/pancake massive slop. 

I do not usually pic our 'garbage' plates being so piled on and really about next day lunches.

Fresh RG scarlet runner beans, fresh humus, ramen eggs, 10-green shaved salad. Lunch salads packed away but a great 'garbage' dinner.

A zesty and a spicy humus. So good I'm soaking another 2 cups of garbanzos tonight.

IMG_5854.jpeg

IMG_1363.jpeg