• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Duvel

Duvel

8 minutes ago, Tropicalsenior said:

It looks like you got the dough perfect! Is there any way at all that you can share the recipe?

Sure, my apologies. I’ve linked a good English version in my post above. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions ...

Edit: there are a couple of videos of Gabriele Bonci floating around where he demonstrates how to gently handle the proofed dough. They are worthwhile to seek out, even just for watching how careful he treats the dough not to deflate it. 

Duvel

Duvel

5 minutes ago, Tropicalsenior said:

It looks like you got the dough perfect! Is there any way at all that you can share the recipe?

Sure, my apologies. I’ve linked a good English version in my post above. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions ...

Edit: there are a couple of videos of Gabriele Bonci floating around where he demonstrates how to gently handle the proofed dough. They are worthwhile to seek out, even just for watching how careful he treats the dough not to inflate it. 

Duvel

Duvel

1 minute ago, Tropicalsenior said: