• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

ElsieD

ElsieD

Added picture

18 minutes ago, ElsieD said:

I did not get much in the way of kitchen-related gifts this year but am pleased with what I did get.  A set of tongs with metal "teeth" on one side and these two rigid scraping spoons.   They sit on the counter with their raised spoon parts so will cut down on the mess.   I thought of @JoNorvelleWalker when I saw these spoons and her 20 pounds of peanut butter.  She might find these handy.

20201227_172158.jpg

ElsieD

ElsieD

17 minutes ago, ElsieD said:

I did not get much in the way of kitchen-related gifts this year but am pleased with what I did get.  A set of tongs with metal "teeth" on one side and these two rigid scraping spoons.   They sit on the counter with their raised spoon parts so will cut down on the mess.   I thought of @JoNorvelleWalker when I saw these spoons and her 20 pounds of peanut butter.  She might find these handy.

20201227_172158.jpg