• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FauxPas

FauxPas

3 hours ago, Anna N said:

Perhaps because I have Prime?

edited to add:

No that is not it. I am not even signed in. 

I have Prime also, Anna. Not sure about pricing on Amazon. It seems to vary from hour to hour at times. Bizarre. 

I'm still quite happy to get the book though. I find lately I really like hard copies of cookbooks even though most other books I prefer to read digitally! 

Edited to add: My link was to Amazon Canada but it seems to redirect to Amazon US. Not sure I understand that, either. Something to do with the way eGullet redirects it? 

Edited again to add: I added a Canadian link. Of course the eG link goes to Amazon US, that only makes sense. What was I thinking?  🙂

FauxPas

FauxPas

2 hours ago, Anna N said:

edited to add:

I have Prime also, Anna. Not sure about pricing on Amazon. It seems to vary from hour to hour at times. Bizarre. 

I'm still quite happy to get the book though. I find lately I really like hard copies of cookbooks even though most other books I prefer to read digitally! 

Edited to add: My link was to Amazon Canada but it seems to redirect to Amazon US. Not sure I understand that, either. Something to do with the way eGullet redirects it? 

FauxPas

FauxPas

2 hours ago, Anna N said:

edited to add: