• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

Our pantry is getting over full as the oldsters are staying here for more months and they overshop canned goods and such. I ventured to my section and analyzed what could/should go. Only found fermented black beans from eons ago that are ok but I should buy ew if I want to use and some not so great dried shrimp - the Mexican cheapo packets. So tomorrow is trash day -so here we go at least on those 2 and  frees up nice glass jars for other stuff. I am a huge fan of re-using jars. as long as lids retained no smell. I imagine with Pandemic soe of yiu have bulging "just in case" pantry? I fgured maybe if I wrote this I'd actually take the action ;)

heidih

heidih

Our pantry is getting over full as the oldsters are staying here for more months and they overshop canned goods and such. I ventured to my section and analyzed what could/should go. Only found fermented black beans from eons ago that are ok but I should buy ew if I want to use and some not so great dried shrimp - the Mexican cheapo packets. So tomorrow is trash day -so here we go at least on those 2 and  frees up nice glass jars for other stuff. I am a huge fan of re-using jars. as long as lids retained no smell. I imagine with Pandemic soe of yiu have bulging "just in case" pantry?