• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Toliver

Toliver

Edited to try and get leftover code off the screen

45 minutes ago, Kim Shook said:

... and banging the bastard on the counter. 

"That's what she said!" [/TheOffice] xD

Kim, yes, I was laughing as I read your food diary here.

I plead with you not to give up. To say you are ambitious is an understatement. I would have suggested you start simply, at first. Fettuccine, perhaps. My brother, when he first started making his own pasta, eventually found the recipe that worked for him. He not only made Fettuccine but would make "birds nests" out of the excess, let them dry and kept them in a storage bag so he could have his Fettuccine any night of the week.

Once you get your pasta recipe right, then move up and onward...Ravioli next and then your Cannelloni, perhaps.

Please try again...:B

Toliver

Toliver

36 minutes ago, Kim Shook said:

... and banging the bastard on the counter. 

"That's what she said!" [/TheOffice] xD

Kim, yes, I was laughing as I read your food diary here.

I plead with you not to give up. To say you are ambitious is an understatement. I would have suggested you start simply, at first. Fettuccine, perhaps. My brother, when he first started making his own pasta, eventually found the recipe that worked for him. He not only made Fettuccine but would make "birds nests" out of the excess, let them dry and kept them in a storage bag so he could have his Fettuccine any night of the week.

Once you get your pasta recipe right, then move up and onward...Ravioli next and then your Cannelloni, perhaps.

Please try again...:B