• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

On 1/9/2020 at 1:37 AM, Steve R. said:

Refresh my memory.  Marijuana is illegal in China, right?  So... what use is stoner food?

And, just to add -- durian is the most vile addition to anything... including more durian.  Just sayin'.

Technically, marijuana is illegal, yet it is is openly offered for sale in countryside markets in certain areas. Don't PM me for details! 

Hemp oil is widely available around here, but contains only negligible amounts of THC and so is legal. It is even available in my local state-owned, over-expensive department store's  basement excuse for a "supermarket". Hemp seeds are also easy to find.

363847035_CannabisSativaL.(Oil).thumb.jpg.4cc72b5476738838668c0721261a8f2e.jpg

For the record,  I like both durian and oysters, but preferably weeks apart!

liuzhou

liuzhou

14 hours ago, Steve R. said:

Refresh my memory.  Marijuana is illegal in China, right?  So... what use is stoner food?

And, just to add -- durian is the most vile addition to anything... including more durian.  Just sayin'.

Technically, marijuana is illegal, yet it is is openly offered for sale in countryside markets in certain areas. Don't PM me for details! 

Hemp oil is widely available around here, but contains only negligible amounts of THC and so is legal. It is even available in my local state-owned, over-expensive department store's  basement excuse for a "supermarket". Hemp seeds are also wasy to find.

363847035_CannabisSativaL.(Oil).thumb.jpg.4cc72b5476738838668c0721261a8f2e.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

14 hours ago, Steve R. said:

Hemp oil is widely available around here, but contains only negligible amounts of THC and so is legal. It is even available in my local state-owned, over-expensive department store's  basement excuse for a "supermarket".