• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Mike.12lu

Mike.12lu

Hey there, i was wondering if an electric slicer is worth it or not ? i saw a few advertising on it and so i started to do a little research, it look interesting, but i don't really know how to choose it between the power, the blade, and other criteria, it's a bit complicated. I see a lot of brands and different criteria so maybe somebody know what criteria i have to look at. Thank you for your help. Appreciate it

Mike.12lu

Mike.12lu

Hey there, i was wondering if an electric slicer is worth it or not ? i saw a few advertising on it and so i started to do a little research, it look interesting, but i don't really know how to choose it between the power, the blade, and other criteria, it's a bit complicated. I see a lot of brands and different criteria so maybe somebody know what criteria i have to look at. Thank you for your help. Sorry for the english if it's not to good, i'm not American.