• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Hello from Delhi!

bharti_y

Hi Guys,

I am a foodie who loves travelling a-lot. So I always use to travel to the new spots in the find of something interesting to eat & enjoy with my partner😆.

Also love cooking so I am here to share me experience or suggestions of restaurants, recipes & different cuisines & dishes around the world. In same will also be needing advice for new food spots, dishes or more.

Enjoy!

Bharti 

• Like 3

Welcome to eG.  My husband and I love Indian food and are delighted, as Canadians, that we have access to Indian restaurants and Indian ingredients always and have been for decades.  

The sad thing about the local Indian restaurants is that there are only expensive ones now in our nearby city.  There should be inexpensive Indian restaurants...and indeed there used to be our favourite one which we went to regularly.  Good food.  Nothing fancy.  But that's just my particular city.  And so, we now make our own only. 

My Aunt was stationed in Delhi some of the time during WWII.   Now that goes back a bit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Darienne

learn, learn, learn...

We live in hope.