• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

&roid

&roid

20 minutes ago, KennethT said:

Thanks - it was your comments that got me to look into it in the first place!!!  So thank you!  When I first started looking into it, I was initially impressed when I actively tried to chip the face of the sample piece we got from the distributor - no matter what I tried, nothing worked - carbide tools, screwdrivers, ice pick.... you name it!

I should be on commission for them - I frequently bore people with how great the product is 😂

be good to see the pics of yours when you get the lighting sorted 

&roid

&roid

19 minutes ago, KennethT said:

Thanks - it was your comments that got me to look into it in the first place!!!  So thank you!  When I first started looking into it, I was initially impressed when I actively tried to chip the face of the sample piece we got from the distributor - no matter what I tried, nothing worked - carbide tools, screwdrivers, ice pick.... you name it!

I should be in commission for them - I frequently bore people with how great the product is 😂

be good to see the pics of yours when you get the lighting sorted