• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

HungryChris

HungryChris

I stopped in Aldi this afternoon to buy a few things for tomorrow night. I looked for Beyond Meat and saw none. When I asked about it at checkout, I was told it was a Special Buy. "We get a special buy on an item and when it's gone, it's gone." I can only assume they got that good buy on the V1 that @rotuts mentioned above. Glad I got to try it, but don't expect to see it there again.

HC

HungryChris

HungryChris

I stopped in Aldi this afternoon to buy some wings for tomorrow night. I looked for Beyond Meat and saw none. When I asked about it at checkout, I was told it was a Special Buy. "We get a special buy on an item and when it's gone, it's gone." I can only assume they got that good buy on the V1 that @rotuts mentioned above. Glad I got to try it, but don't expect to see it there again.

HC