• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Darienne

Darienne

13 minutes ago, Shelby said:

@Darienne  Good grief, I think I've lost brain cells.  I forgot until just now.  I was talking to Ronnie, asking him about his brother's grinder and he reminded me that his mom bought him one too.  We've used it a few times when we don't want to drag out our huge grinder that we use for venison.  Anyway, I asked if he thought it would be good for grinding turkey and chicken.  He said it would be more than enough.  It's this model.  I took a quick picture of ours:

Dear Shelby,  thanks so much and I dare say I've lost more brain cells than you have.  I also Googled LEM and found more meat grinders than you could shake a stick at.  Metal, granted, but not the 'old-fashioned' one (which I now I have somewhere in our Drive Shed...I think)  Thanks again. 

Oh boy!  Does it cost more in Canada!  (What else is new?)

Darienne

Darienne

7 minutes ago, Shelby said:

@Darienne  Good grief, I think I've lost brain cells.  I forgot until just now.  I was talking to Ronnie, asking him about his brother's grinder and he reminded me that his mom bought him one too.  We've used it a few times when we don't want to drag out our huge grinder that we use for venison.  Anyway, I asked if he thought it would be good for grinding turkey and chicken.  He said it would be more than enough.  It's this model.  I took a quick picture of ours:

Dear Shelby,  thanks so much and I dare say I've lost more brain cells than you have.  I also Googled LEM and found more meat grinders than you could shake a stick at.  Metal, granted, but not the 'old-fashioned' one (which I now I have somewhere in our Drive Shed...I think)  Thanks again.