• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

paulraphael

paulraphael

The dimensions are 1.29kg, 350mm tall, with a 60mm barrel. The barrel is the same size as the Anova One (so it will fit through the cooler lids and cambro lids I've cut out). And it's actually a bit smaller and lighter than the One. 

I plan to keep my One as long as it keeps chugging along ... but it's nice to know there's a high quality replacement if ever needed. 

My ideal kit would probably be an Anova Pro, plus a Nano for travel or for those rare times a 2nd circulator would be useful. 

paulraphael

paulraphael

The dimensions of this thing are 1.29kg, 350mm tall, with a 60mm barrel. The barrel is the same size as the one on my Anova One (so it will fit through the cooler lids and cambro lids I've cut out). And it's actually a bit smaller and lighter than the Anova One. 

I plan to keep my one as long as it keeps chugging along ... but it's nice to know there's a high quality replacement if ever needed. 

My ideal kit would probably be an Anova Pro, plus a Nano for travel or for those rare times a 2nd circulator would be useful.