• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

ElsieD

ElsieD

Added picture

Last night's burgs.  They had bacon and cheese mixed in with the meat.  The buns were toasted on the grill and those are onion slices cooked along with the burgs.  Best burgs I've had in ages, with a nice crunchy exterior.  I'm thinking I might sous vide some chicken thighs and finish them on this grill.  Has anyone tried this?  BTW the thing cleaned up easily and quickly.

20191102_190223.jpg

ElsieD

ElsieD

Added picture

Last night's burgs.  They had bacon and cheese mixed in with the meat.  The buns were toasted on the grill and those are onion slices cooked along with the burgs.  Best burgs I've had in ages, with a nice crunchy exterior.  I'm thinking I might focus vide some chicken thighs and finish them on this grill.  Has anyone tried this?  BTW the thing cleaned up easily and quickly.

20191102_190223.jpg

ElsieD

ElsieD

Last night's burgs.  They had bacon and cheese mixed in with the meat.  The buns were toasted on the grill and those are onion slices cooked along with the burgs.  Best burgs I've had in ages, with a nice crunchy exterior.  I'm thinking I might focus vide some chicken thighs and finish them on this grill.  Has anyone tried this?  BTW the thing cleaned up easily and quickly.