• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

gfweb

gfweb

I just zizz the hell out of it or whisk real fast. I haven’t had a problem though I don’t use it too often. 

The green looks leafy green as do the speckles. Xanthan is great for keeping particulates in suspension...like in a bottled salad dressing. If he blanched spinach or something and puréed it that could look like this. 

gfweb

gfweb

I just zizz the hell out of it or whisk real fast. I haven’t had a problem though I don’t use it too often. 

The green looks leafy leafy as do the speckles. Xanthan is great for keeping particulates in suspension...like in a bottled salad dressing. If he blanched spinach or something and puréed it that could look like this. 

gfweb

gfweb