• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

27 minutes ago, Okanagancook said:

I guess that’s why mustard oil is sold in small bottles.  I shall have to try it.

Cannot wait for your travels...whatever you have time for would be gratefully appreciated.😁

Ha! last time I bought it was years ago but in a liter bottle!  The warning label of "external use only" was of mild cncern but I was told to ignore. It definitely was a flavor component. I'd just altered my cooking style so have not purchased again.

heidih

heidih

24 minutes ago, Okanagancook said:

I guess that’s why mustard oil is sold in small bottles.  I shall have to try it.

Cannot wait for your travels...whatever you have time for would be gratefully appreciated.😁

Ha! last time I bought it was years ago but in a liter bottle!  The warning label of "external use onlty" was of mild cncern but I was told to ignore. It definitely was a flavor component. I'd just altered my cooking style so have not purchased again.