• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

I gave up my Costco membership this last year.  Now I exclusively use Walmart (home delivery) and Amazon for my household staples and I have a very good grocery store nearby for fresh products.

Costco became a burden for me although I did often buy items from them online.

As another household of three, including the two dogs, it was too much of a hassle to shop there, pack it all in the car, then unpack and put away everything....and the quantities are just too large for most things.

I don't miss it much although there are a few items that I could only get from them.

What I do miss is their meat and seafood and Parm.

lindag

lindag

I gave up my Costco membership this last year.  Now I exclusively use Walmart (home delivery) and Amazon for my household staples and I have a very good grocery store nearby for fresh products.

Costco became a burden for me although I did often buy items from them online.

As another household of three, including the two dogs, it was too much of a hassle to shop there, pack it all in the car, then unpack and put away everything....and the quantities are just too large for most things.

I don't miss it much although there are a few items that I could only get from them.