• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

ElsieD

ElsieD

Yesterday we came across this unmanned stall with a cash box.  There were three sizes of maple syrup for sale, all being sold on the honor system.  A little later I stopped at my egg farm place where I bought 4 dozen free range eggs, also on the honor system.  Usually the chickens are running around outside (no boundaries) but yesterday they were inside.  Not enough to,peck away at yet, I guess.

20190421_142447.jpg

ElsieD

ElsieD

Yesterday we came across this unmanned stall with a cash box.  There were three sizes of maple syrup for sale, all being sold on the honor system.  A little later I stopped at my egg farm place where I bought 4 dozen free range eggs, also on the honor system.  Usually the chickens are running around outside (no boundaries) but yesterday they were inside.  Not enough to,peck away at yet, I guess.