• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kim Shook

Kim Shook

46 minutes ago, kayb said:

I'd not turn up my nose at either one, but the Love Potion sounds intriguing.

Or, how about a fruit salad? I have an excess of grapes. Thinking I'll make a grape and walnut salad.

With an excess of grapes, you might like this.

I think y'all are right.  Love Potion (isn't that the dumbest name?) it is, I think.  I might pass a bowl of the bleu cheese separately, though.  Mr. Kim's family is picky.  

One more to put in the mix: Fig and Arugula.  I have some TJ's frozen figs and wonder if they wouldn't work for this recipe.  What say?

Kim Shook

Kim Shook

42 minutes ago, kayb said:

I'd not turn up my nose at either one, but the Love Potion sounds intriguing.

Or, how about a fruit salad? I have an excess of grapes. Thinking I'll make a grape and walnut salad.

With an excess of grapes, you might like this.

I think y'all are right.  Love Potion (isn't that the dumbest name?) it is, I think.  I might pass a bowl of the bleu cheese separately, though.  Mr. Kim's family is picky.