• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Craig E

Craig E

reconsidered wording

@Rafa's Bourbon Decay (Bourbon, Campari, lemon, cassis).

No real surprises here but a likable drink. I often find cassis to be a pushy ingredient, at least the bottle I have, so here I think the Campari is well placed--its bitterness, arriving a split second later, is a welcome counterpoint to the tart sip. 

bourbondecay 1.png

Craig E

Craig E

No real surprises here but a likable drink. I often find cassis to be a pushy ingredient, at least the bottle I have, so here I think the Campari is well placed--its bitterness, arriving a split second later, is a welcome correction to the tart sip. 

bourbondecay 1.png

Craig E

Craig E

No real surprises here but a likable drink. I often find cassis to be a pushy ingredient, at least the bottle I have, so here I think the Campari is well placed--its bitterness, arriving a split second later, is a welcome correction to the sour sip. 

bourbondecay 1.png