• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Nicolai

Nicolai

9 hours ago, rotuts said:

@Nicolais

beyond stunning as usual.

missed my InVite

so sad here  o.O

I do not see the 

Horse-ey carousel.

rats.   I bet that made it back then !

hopefully there will be more pcis

I do hope All had a Good Time !

Ohhh. You have an open invitation.

Now that you mention it, We had another real Carrousel last week as well.

It was for the launch of Hermès new opening and they ferried the invites by buggies to a unique bespoke Hermès  themed FunFair  probably the poshest FunFair ever where you go fully dressed for the night for  the full monty such as Hall of Mirrors - Carrousel - Bumper cars......Hot Air Balloon.........the whole enchilada.

It was a bit hilarious as the fully dressed waiters with black bowties were circulating with Champagne flutes and Canapes.

The food was Food Trucks and the one which grabbed my attention was the Pulled Beef Sliders......and the Dogs......unfortunately not my preferred Chicago Dogs with the Green radioactive relish and hot pepper which I like.......Poppy Seed buns are a must.

EZEee9E.jpg

xQ7t0jU.jpg

wVIiOA5.jpg

en2zimE.jpg

Today is Beach day.......where everybody gets their ears perforated by the music which does not matter as you'll be completely plastered in the first half hour..

Nicolai

Nicolai

7 hours ago, rotuts said:

@Nicolais

beyond stunning as usual.

missed my InVite

so sad here  o.O

I do not see the 

Horse-ey carousel.

rats.   I bet that made it back then !

hopefully there will be more pcis

I do hope All had a Good Time !

Ohhh. You have an open invitation.

Now that you mention it, We had another real Carrousel last week as well.

It was for the launch of Hermès new opening and they ferried the invites by buggies to a unique bespoke Hermès  themed FunFair  probably the poshest FunFair ever where you go fully dressed for the night for  the full monty such as Hall of Mirrors - Carrousel - Bumper cars......Hot Air Balloon.........the whole enchilada.

It was a bit hilarious as the fully dressed waiters with black bowties were circulating with Champagne flutes and Canapes.

The food was Food Trucks and the one which grabbed my attention was the Pulled Beef Sliders......and the Dogs......unfortunately not my preferred Chicago Dogs with the Green radioactive relish and hot pepper which I like.......Poppy Seed buns are a must.

xQ7t0jU.jpg

wVIiOA5.jpg

en2zimE.jpg

Today is Beach day.......where everybody gets their ears perforated by the music which does not matter as you'll be completely plastered in the first half hour..