• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

fix missing prepositions

3 hours ago, Okanagancook said:

You can watch them on line at the food Network.  Also Last Chance Kitchen is there.

I've been catching missed episodes on Bravo, I didn't realize they were on the Food Network, too.  

I've been watching since the beginning and following along with the recaps here

My most and least favorite challenges have been Quickfires.  I really liked the one where the chefs had to recreate one of the most complicated dishes on their own restaurant menus in less than 30 minutes.  

My least favorite was the kids' menu challenge where they're supposed to elevate a children's menu item into something sophisticated and healthy.  That part of the challenge by itself was great but forcing the chefs to use tiny pots, pans and utensils was silly.  I was glad that wasn't a sudden-death quickfire.

I'm cheering for Carrie.  Not sure she has what it takes to win but I love her attitude.  She had the good sense to choose a coherent team for Restaurant Wars and I loved her in the camping challenge.  I like Chris, too, and would like to see more of his cooking.

I love Brother Luck's name but he did seem a bit shady for hiding the plastic wrap from Tu in Last Chance Kitchen.  He's still doing well there so maybe he'll be back. 

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

41 minutes ago, Okanagancook said:

You can watch them on line at the food Network.  Also Last Chance Kitchen is there.

I've been catching missed episodes on Bravo, I didn't realize they were on the Food Network, too.  

I've been watching since the beginning and following along with the recaps here

My most and least favorite challenges have been Quickfires.  I really liked the one where the chefs had to recreate one of the most complicated dishes on their own restaurant menus in less than 30 minutes.  

My least favorite was the kids' menu challenge where they're supposed elevate a children's menu item into something sophisticated and healthy.  That part challenge itself was great but forcing the chefs to use tiny pots, pans and utensils was silly.  I was glad that wasn't a sudden-death quickfire.

I'm cheering for Carrie.  Not sure she has what it takes to win but I love her attitude.  She had the good sense to choose a coherent team for Restaurant Wars and I loved her in the camping challenge.  I like Chris, too, and would like to see more of his cooking.

I love Brother Luck's name but he did seem a bit shady for hiding the plastic wrap from Tu in Last Chance Kitchen.  He's still doing well there so maybe he'll be back.