• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

For my Irish Coffee I used some Reddi Whip which was almost gone.

But then I remembered  I had an Isi Whip in the pantry that I got quite a few years ago and had never used!  (I'm not a big dessert person.)

I added my whipping cream and charged it up and now it's ready for the mince that's in the fridge.  The plain cream from the ISI is a bit bland but I have some Torani Vanilla Syrup in the pantry that I usually use for Iced Coffee, I'm thinking it's just the right add-in to sweeten the cream a bit.

I served mine up in one of these.

lindag

lindag

For my Irish Coffee I used some Reddi Whip which was almost gone.

But then I remembered  I had an Isi Whip in the pantry that I got quite a few years ago and had never used!  (I'm not a big dessert person.)

I added my whipping cream and charged it up and now it's ready for the mince that's in the fridge.  The plain cream from the ISI is a bit bland but I have some Torani Vanilla Syrup in the pantry that I usually use for Iced Coffee, I'm thinking it's just the right add-in to sweeten the cream a bit.