• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

07:20 Breakfast.

Rice noodles with pork, beans, wood ear fungus, chives. Hot but unseasoned as usual.

20170624_072629.thumb.jpg.0d1d75ad875dcec060324ffd73fea2e0.jpg

These weren't bad. Just needed some salt or soy sauce. 

I was half way through them when a panic striken nurse rushed in and tried to confiscate them. It seems I was scheduled for some tests which have to be done on an empty stomach. They forgot to tell me.

Too late so the tests have been postponed until tomorrow.

liuzhou

liuzhou

07:20 Breakfast.

Rice noodles with pork, beans, wood ear fungus,,chives. Hot but unseasoned as usual.

I was half way through them when a panic strike nurse rushed in and tried to confiscate them. It seems.I was scheduled for some tests which have to done on an empty stomach. They forgot to tell me.

Too late so the test have been postponed until tomorrow.

liuzhou

liuzhou

07:20 Breakfast. Rice noodles with pork, beans,wood ear fungus, chives. Hot, but unseasoned as usual.

I was half way through them when a panic strike nurse rushed in and tried to confiscate them. It seems.I was scheduled for some tests which have to done on an empty stomach. They forgot to tell me.

Too late so the test have been postponed until tomorrow.