• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

51 minutes ago, FauxPas said:

I can't believe your daughter is off to college! Wasn't it only yesterday that she was just a little girl?  🙂

I really miss Trader Joe's but it's highly unlikely they'd ever come to Canada - bilingual + metric packaging are just the start of it. 

Indeed, it's hard to believe that she is a young adult now!

And she is also a Trader Joe's fan - her favorite products are the various dumplings and the kimbab.

30 minutes ago, FauxPas said:

I can't believe your daughter is off to college! Wasn't it only yesterday that she was just a little girl?  🙂

I really miss Trader Joe's but it's highly unlikely they'd ever come to Canada - bilingual + metric packaging are just the start of it. 

Indeed, it's hard to believe that she is a young adult now!

And she is also a Trader Joe's fan - her favorite products are the various dumplings and the kimpab.